Our partners are so important and we accomplish a lot together. The Delaware Living Shorelines Committee is a work group dedicated to facilitating the understanding, peer review and implementation of living shoreline tactics within the State of Delaware.
- Outreach: Promotes the understanding of living shorelines through trainings and the development of outreach materials
- Standards of Practice: Created and will update as needed a framework to aide in the monitoring of living shorelines
- Engineering & Design: Working towards the creation of a document to aide in the design of living shorelines in Delaware
- Implementation: Promotes programs to aide in the installation of living shorelines, and seeks out demonstration projects
- Regulatory, Policy & Programmatic Development: Monitors the living shoreline cost share program, permitting changes, and tracks projects within Delaware
For questions about the committee please contact Alison.Rogerson@state.de.us or dkreeger@DelawareEstuary.org.
Become a Partner
If you would like to partner with us, fill out the form below and one of our members will get back to you.